Hunsicker Appraisal Company, Inc.
CERTIFICATE - We certify that, to the best of our knowledge and belief:
1. The statements of fact contained in this report are true and correct;
2. The reported analyses, opinions and conclusions are limited only by the reported assumptions and limiting conditions, and are our personal, impartial, and unbiased professional analyses, opinions and conclusions;
3. We have no present or prospective interest in the property which is the subject of this report and we have no personal interest with respect to the parties involved;
4. We have no bias with respect to the property that is the subject of this report or to the parties involved with this assignment;
5. Our engagement in this assignment was not contingent upon developing or reporting predetermined results;
6. Our compensation for completing this assignment is not contingent upon the development or reporting of a predetermined value or direction in value that favors the cause of the client, the amount of the value opinion, the attainment of a stipulated result, or the occurrence of a subsequent event directly related to the intended use of this appraisal.
7. Our analyses, opinions and conclusions were developed, and this report has been prepared, in conformity with the Uniform Standards of Professional appraisal Practice, as well as the requirements of the Code of Professional Ethics and the Standards of Professional Practice of the Appraisal Institute;
8. APPRAISERS' NAMES have made a site visit to the property that is the subject of this report;
9. No one provided significant professional assistance to the persons signing this report;
10. The values expressed in this report are not based in whole or part upon race, color, or national origin of the current/ prospective owners or occupants; and
11. As of the date of this report, APPRAISERS' NAMES are State Certified General Real Estate Appraisers in the State of Texas.
12. The use of this report is subject to the requirements of the Appraisal Institute relating to review by its duly authorized representatives.
13. To the best of our knowledge, no person signing this report has performed any service in regards to the subject property as an appraiser or in any other capacity in the past three years.
14. The market value of the fee simple interest of the subject property, subject to limiting conditions and assumptions and market conditions present as of DATE OF VALUATION, is estimated to be:
We, the undersigned, certify that to the best of our knowledge items 1 through 14 are correct, as of DATE OF REPORT.
HUNSICKER APPRAISAL COMPANY, INC.